Respiratory ExerciserOur product range includes a wide range of romsons respirometer.
Approx. Price: Rs 160 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Synonyms||Respiratory Exerciser, Breathing or Lung Exerciser, Incentive Spirometer, Respirometer|
|Uses/Application||Restoring disrupted breathing patterns, Achieve optimum lung capacity|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Wide Flow Rate||Chamber 1: 600 cc/sec,Chamber 2: 900 cc/sec,Chamber 3: 1200 cc/sec|
The respiratory exerciser is a great device that will help you make your lungs stronger and breathe better. This 3-ball exerciser is divided into three chambers containing three small spheres or balls. These balls rise from the surface because of the air pressure to test the capacity of the lungs. You can reverse the device for exhalation and inhalation to complete the cycle of exercise and testing properly. The see-through mechanism works as a motivation to help you breathe better. Get best price of Romsons Respirometer.Instructions For Use:
Ball to Chamber Description:
- Place the device at mouth level, exhale normally before inhaling.
- Inhale thoroughly until lifting the three balls (if, possible).
- Hold inspiration as long as possible.
- Remove the mouthpiece and exhale.
- Repeat the process.
- Refer package leaflet for cleaning instructions.
|Blue||600 cc/sec chamber|
|Yellow||900 cc/sec chamber|
|Green||1200 cc/sec chamber|
- Patented mouth piece with inbuilt filter.
- Encourages deep and prolonged inspiration.
- It is important to follow the instructions of your doctor, nurse or therapist while using the device.
- Do not store at high temperature & humidity.
- Store in cool & dry place.